Wednesday, September 20, 2023

The Perfect Setup

 

I have been in trouble, I've been disheartened, I've been discouraged, I've been challenged in my faith, I've been confused not knowing what decision to make.  The advocate, the counsellor, the paraclete has always been with us, guiding us. I live because He talks. I have history with God. In my challenging situations, I will go back to bible scripture where I met the Lord before and intercede till, He talks. I go to these places where I have history with God where He had set me up before to face challenging situations in my life. Because He is Sovereign and loves to set you up for life, that eagerness to see what it is for me next, has always been an absolute delight.

And He will set up something extra ordinary “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him (1 Corinthians 2:9)

And years later, when you revisit these passages, you will realise the journey which He has planned for us. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11) and feeling grateful because those journeys are worth the travel. It would make absolutely no sense, on what to do or where to go and you dont expect to see a light at the end of the tunnel, but it is worth the walk in those darkness, valley of shadow of death.

My life so far has been a perfect setup (My New Birth) and absolutely content.

No comments:

Post a Comment