Friday, November 2, 2012

Grass and Flowers!!!

 

Reading the book of Genesis and travelling through Abraham's life, there are three important aspects which keeps us going..

1. Our God is a God of Promises...
2. Our God not only promises, but also fulfill His promises..
3. Our God is a God who also prepares us to experience His promises..

I could see His promise being fulfilled in my life again and again... One more reason to give Him the glory...
Last week I had my ongoing scans and tests for my cancer, how much ever strong you pretend to be, the fear strikes you hard just before you meet the doctor. But I am so grateful for such small small moments with my doctors, which enunciate how insignificant we are...

The uncertain, The short, The human Life!!! 
As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field (Psalms 103:15)

The doctor is happy with my scan reports and blood tests. "Blood reports and scans are good. No Dramas!!!, said my oncologist.. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service (1 Timothy 1:12). More blessed time with Pranav.. 

Thanks for all those who have been praying for me and as John’s Gospel says, ‘I came that they may have life and have it abundantly’. (John 10:10), God Bless you abundantly.

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. (Romans 11:36)

3 comments:

  1. Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.(Acts 12:5).
    Prayer can force a passage through Iron bars and heavy gates .


    The uncertain,The short ,The human life !!be fully used to bring HIM Glory.
    God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest solely on His Words and His faithfulness to His promise .
    Our feelings may be as uncertain and changing as the sea or shifting sand .God's facts,however,are as certain as the Rock of Ages Himself.
    So I rest on HIS unchanging grace

    ReplyDelete