Friday, June 11, 2010

My New Birth: Revelations

 It’s been a year since I wrote a letter to my son thinking that it would be the last letter I’d be writing him in my life. 
It’s been a year that I was healed by His Grace. 
It’s been a year I wrote my testimony (My New Birth) after my surgery for cancer.

Throughout this year, my Lord was upholding me with His righteous right hand. Throughout the year He delivered my feet from stumbling, my eyes from tears, my soul from death.

I looked for words to describe my amazing journey this past year. The words that I was searching for were already there, right before me. The Word of the Lord tells my story, I need no other words. From ignorance to absolute faith and then to salvation, He saved me as He has saved all men through all the ages!

He made me hear His voice on several occasions, at first I couldn’t understand. I waited patiently for Him to reveal His purpose in my life. "You do not realize now what I AM doing, but later you will understand." (John 13 : 7) God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; He does great things beyond our understanding. (Job 37:5)

But I knew His grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

I prayed fervently knowing His promise, “Though YOU have made me see troubles, many and bitter, YOU will restore my life again;from the depths of the earth YOU will again bring me up. ” (Psalm 71 : 20) 

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for YOU are with me; YOUR Rod and YOUR Staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23.4)

He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. (Psalms 40:2). No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him. But God has revealed it to me through His Spirit. 

I travelled to many countries and many cities this year to tell people of the work He did on me. I did not go with eloquence or superior wisdom. My revelation to others was not with wise and persuasive words, but with the truth about the healing touch I experienced in Him and that our faith may not rest on man's wisdom, but on God's power.

"Come to ME, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11 : 28) " This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."(John 11 : 4) “for I AM with you to rescue and save you," (Jeremiah 15:20)

After the surgery and during the healing process, I lost some things which were important in my life, The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised. (Job 1:21b) “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.” (John 14 : 18) Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear A voice behind you, saying,"This is The way; walk in it." (Isaiah 30:21)
His Words are my strength. His Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. – (Psalm 119 : 105) “Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY words will never pass away.” (Matthew 24 : 35)

Dear friend, Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to GOD. And the Peace of GOD, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ.(Philippians 4 : 6 – 7). Cast all your anxiety on HIM because HE cares for you.(1 Peter 5 : 7)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. “Surely I AM with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28 : 20 )

Today I live by faith, not by sight. “See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.”( Isaiah 48 : 10)
I have faith in GOD that it will happen just as HE told me.(Acts 27 : 25). I am watching to see that His WORD is fulfilled in my life. I wait for GOD my SAVIOR; my GOD will hear me (Micah 7 : 7)

May The GOD of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in HIM. The GOD of peace be with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment